Our Facilities

 

                        Our main office at 61 S. Bradford St. in Downtown Dover has been serving the community since 1919. The present funeral chapel was added in 1955. The chapel seats approximately 120 people.

 

 

                                    Torbert Funeral Chapel was very proud to open their new South Dover Branch Chapel in November of 1999. The new funeral chapel gives our client families a choice of locations and help us to better serve them. The new chapel features seating for 250 and a large on-site parking lot.